Bulgarian Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Address: bul. "Ovcha kupel 2B, Sofia
Board of Directors:
President: Tatyana Angelova, firstname.lastname@example.org
General Secretary: Ilza Popova, email@example.com
Elena Ilieva, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulgarian Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitationis a nonprofit organization affiliating voluntary medical specialists in physical medicine and rehabilitation, formed in 2001. The Association is the exclusive representative of the physicians, registered under Bulgarian legislation.
1. Development of the health prevention, treatment and rehabilitation using the methods of electrotherapy, kinesitherapy, natural factors as mineral waters, muds etc.
2. Support and protection of professional and personal realization of specialists of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
3. Research at the field of balneology, climatology and talassotherapy.
4. Improvement the rehabilitation and social integration of the invalids.
5. Organizing courses, seminars, workshops for specialists working at the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
6. Investigation and promotion of recently made apparatus and methods of treatment.
7. Working-out and implementation the new rehabilitation programs
8. Consultation of projects concerning spa facilities.
Next Congress (organized every 4 years):
VIII Congress of PRM Rehabilitation,
Website: CLICK HERE